Monday 25 August 2014

My Goals for the 2014-2015 School Year

I want to share my goals for the coming school year, in the hopes that others will do the same and these others will also take the time to help me reach these goals.  These aren't our school goals, they are just my personal goals.  Not SMART, Not necessarily measurable.  But DOABLE!  They are not in any order



  • Continue to build relationships that will allow us all to achieve our goals.
  • Help staff and students see that change does have its benefits.
  • Successful integration of 21st Century skills for the entire school.
  • Help our teachers and students adopt a Growth Mindset.
  • Help staff adopt web 2.0 tools and a better understanding of new technology to their teaching and professional work.
  • Help students and staff realize their awesomeness!

No comments:

Post a Comment